Leading currently UPM's spearhead business unit - UPM Biofuels. More than 15 year experience in leading global sales & marketing in various global companies both in product and service business. Main responsibilities including business strategy, new business development, bringing in new global partnerships, ensuring profitable growth, building distributor network, and omnichannel marketing strategy.
I am highly motivated, growth focused sales oriented executive and marketing professional. My strengths are in developing innovative business strategies, establishing commercial partnerships, brand building, marketing communications, negotiation skills, and developing long-term relationships with key professionals. I am recognized as a team builder with strong leadership abilities and positive energy to drive the goals. Commercial strategy, customer orientation, partnerships, stakeholder relations and omnichannel marketing approach have been my main contributions to bring the biofuels business from development stage to a profitable business unit.
• Strategy & Business Development
• International Sales & Sales Management
• Planning & executing marketing strategies
• MarCom & Brand building, international
• Project Management
• Product Management
• International Business Relations
• Contract Negotiation
• Team building
• People-skills - multicultural environment
• Leading people/business unit
• Customer Management
• B-to-B business (product & service business)
• Strong science background (Ph.D. Biochemistry) & expertise (Biofuels, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Diagnostics)
Mostly things related to the main areas of expertise I listed above are relevant, especially in the context of industries and domains I've worked with such as biochemistry, biotechnology.
Depending on the type of engagement (just a talk could be pro bono), generally between 200 and 400 EUR/hour.
I would like to be mostly be contacted by SMEs and bigger corporations with substantial revenue operating in the domain of biochemistry and biotechnology since I am in this to both transfer knowledge and learn.