Duration: 2-3 hours
Training type: classroom or online
Rather than lecturing, with Panda Training Jerome sees his role as a coach, helping you in your path to AI. The courses he offers are designed to give both background information and hands-on experience. During a 2-3 hours session you will get insights about a specific topic, and after that you will work on a 20 hour project. While doing the project, you will have a dedicated Slack channel to discuss ideas and get support. At the end your implementation will be reviewed and you will get feedback.
- Different classification tasks
- Classification: Resnet, inception, Squeeze nets, SEnets,
- Detection: (Faster) RCNN, Yolo,
- Segmentation: RefineNet, PSPnet, DeepLab
- Tracking: open CV, heatmaps, attention networks
- Implement a classifier of your choice in Pytorch,
- Retain a pre-trained classifier on new task.